(as of Dec 06,2020 05:54:19 UTC – Details)
- Know why Steve Jobs always wore a turtleneck, Levi’s 501 and New Balance sports shoes?
- Know what a famous executive said when Elon Musk went to propose his first Zip.2 technological creature instead of the yellow pages?
- Would you like to know the connection between trading and emotion?
- Know how to change a negative habit into a positive one?
- Would you like to strengthen your discipline?
If this is what you’re looking for, this is the book that can help you!
Success in trading is 80% psychology and 20% methodology.
Based on this belief, I have written this manual in a simple way especially, but not only, to help newbies understand how fair-mindedness can help you succeed in trading. Together we will see:
- what mentality is
- how to try to look for your talent and be proactive
- what people like Benjamin Franklin, Steve Jobs, Eon Musk and others have taught us
- the market trends discovered by Dow
- which are the deadly emotions in trading, how to discover them and how to neutralize them
- how to increase our discipline
But above all, whether you are a novice or not, I advise you to read the last chapter very well.
Trading is not synonymous with gambling. Trading in the financial markets is not a game or even a hobby. The approach must be extremely serious and disciplined, above all, the focus must be on safeguarding the capital you decide to invest. Knowing your character, your fears, knowing how to exploit them to your advantage, is certainly an additional weapon.
If all this you think will help you, well, the only thing missing is your action!