(as of Jul 23,2021 11:36:22 UTC – Details)
37 Business Lessons you need to learn to put yourself on the path to business success.
Businesses fail for a lot of reasons. The biggest one, however, is the owner’s lack of understanding of their personal decision-making skills, who they are, or who they should be inside their organization.
Running a business is both an art and a science. If you are only good at one of them, or in the worst case, neither, you will most likely become one of the 65% of people who fail.
- Every month 500,000 new businesses start in America.
- 150,000 of those will not survive the first twelve months.
- After five years, only 175,000 will still be in business—that’s a 65% failure rate.
Author Brian Will, became a multi-millionaire at the age of forty, with no formal education, no money, and no clue what he was doing when he started.
In The Dropout Multi-Millionaire, Brian shares his personal stories of success and failure spanning the last thirty-five years as he teaches you the 37 Business Lessons he learned along the way.
Ultimately, your success or failure is dependent on your ability to accept your weaknesses, put aside your ego, and learn to become who you need to be to succeed.
This book was written for people who want to:
- Start a business.
- Operate a business with less time while earning more profit.
- Learn how to grow and scale an existing business.
- Maybe even one day sell their business and walk away with a windfall exit.