points - Details)
Personal financial planning is an ongoing process that involves examining all existing resources, developing a plan to use them, and systematically implementing the plan to achieve your goals. While young adults yield immense spending power, many lack the financial knowledge necessary to manage their money wisely.
The Complete Guide to Personal Finance For Teenagers and College Students is a reliable and relevant source of financial information in which young adults will find a wealth of useful information. In this revised book, you will learn the following:
- How to get and manage credit
- How to make and stick to a personal finance budget
- How to save for college
- How to determine your needs versus your wants
- How to pay for a car
- How to open a bank account
- How to balance a checkbook
- How to avoid financial mistakes
- Much more!
The CD-ROM includes a companion study guide/workbook and a wide variety of resources and worksheets to help you get a jumpstart on your financial future in order to use money responsibly.