points - Details)
“Cannabis business offers a uniquely hybrid once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to simultaneously create generational wealth and positive social impact at the highest possible levels.” –Michael Zaytsev, The Cannabis Business Coach™
Ensure your success by learning directly from 50 Cannabis industry leading pioneers as they share what it takes to earn High R.O.I. in the ever-evolving Cannabis economy. Inspired by Napoleon Hill’s Think & Grow Rich, The Cannabis Business Book infuses its readers with the “high mindset” necessary to thrive in Cannabis business and beyond.
Award-winning Cannabis entrepreneur and multiple time Amazon.com bestselling author, Michael Zaytsev over delivers a potent concentration of wisdom from his own world-changing journey into Cannabis business as well as lessons from 50 of the Cannabis world’s highest achievers. Discover the principles, strategies and tactics that transformed him from an idealistic 24-year-old with absolutely no knowledge of Cannabis—except how to consume it—into one of the Cannabis industry’s most consistently innovative, inspiring and effective leaders known as The Cannabis Business Coach.™
The Cannabis Business Book features interviews and insights from:
- Founder of California’s largest medical dispensary and 40 year Cannabis activism pioneer (Steve DeAngelo)
- Investors funding the biggest private deals in Cannabis (Emily Paxhia, Asher Troppe, Alain Bankier, Scott Greiper, etc)
- Attorneys who helped craft the laws that legalized Cannabis in Colorado, Florida, and Massachusetts (Brian Vicente, Ben Pollara, Shanel Lindsay)
- Trailblazing pioneers in activism who paved the way for legal Cannabis business like (Ethan Nadelmann, Amanda Reiman, Jack Cole)
- Entrepreneurs in all facets of the industry, from edibles to software and everything in between
- and many more!
Discover the high mindest, what it takes to succeed in the business of weed, and much more in this easy read: The Cannabis Business Book.
About the Author:
Michael Zaytsev is The Cannabis Business Coach™. His writing has been published in GritDaily, Entrepreneur, Forbes, International Business Times, & more.
As Founder of High NY, one of the world’s largest Cannabis Meetup communities, Michael Zaytsev has personally educated thousands of people about Cannabis and raised thousands of dollars for nonprofits devoted to repairing the injustices of Cannabis prohibition.
Michael Zaytsev is responsible for producing over a million Cannabis-positive impressions that challenge the anti-Cannabis stigma and raise awareness of intersectional Cannabis issues impacting consumers and non-consumers alike.
His work has been highlighted in Bloomberg, TEDx, Vice, Inc., The Guardian, Village Voice, The Huffington Post, NY Daily News, Mic, Complex, Time Out New York, Mashable, & more.
Watch Michael Zaytsev interview and coach the highest performing entrepreneurs and investors in Cannabis on The Cannabis Business Coach Podcast.