(as of Oct 20,2021 08:53:16 UTC – Details)
● Know the inefficiencies of banks in international remittance and how Ripple can help
● Learn Ripple’s architecture and its product offerings such as xCurrent, xRapid, and xVia
● Acquire development skills on Ripple’s XRP ledger
● Understand and apply all the features of XRP ledger, such as direct and partial payments, escrows, checks, micropayments, and fees
● Learn to integrate XRP ledger with your traditional and Blockchain-based solution in trade finance, e-auction, money market, swaps, and more
● Learn operation of Stablecoins and how to implement them in Islamic banking
● Know the wide spectrum of acceptance of Ripple across the globe
The book is written for all IT professionals. It starts with the loopholes existing in the banking as well as payment industry, especially in the international remittance space, that have led to the invention of Bitcoin, a Blockchain product, followed by Ethereum, and finally Ripple. The book focuses on Ripple’s architecture and the different open source and enterprise products offered by Ripple, which have been widely adopted by the global payment industry today. For developers, there are adequate examples covering Ripple’s development APIs with different features such as instant payment, partial payment, escrow, checks, and micropayment. In later chapters, the book reviews different use cases on money market, e-auction, trade finance, swaps, etc., which will help you greatly to use Ripple and create new business models for international trading. In last few chapters, the book focuses on some of the leading Stablecoins such as JPM Coin, Libra, and Tether that are threatening to disrupt the finance industry. Use cases on tokenization and Stablecoins are discussed, especially in Islamic banking, which is an area less travelled by industry leaders. Finally, the book elaborates how Ripple has invaded the global market and lists the major players in this space so far.
What will you learn
By the end of the book, readers will have enough information on the right usage of Ripple to create value for their business models by eliminating age-old, lengthy, expensive payment channels with frictionless commerce for smoother execution of business processes. Business scenarios and solutions are provided, along with flowcharts, diagrams, and sample codes, that stakeholders can refer to and further enhance, as per their respective business need, and deploy them in live projects. The best and unique part of the book is that all the examples are written in Java, which most readers understand.
Who this book is for
Influencers, customers, decision makers, or developers — this book would be very useful for any reader who is eager to learn the industry’s vision on Ripple, or the use cases that can benefit from Ripple and crypto adoption, or wish to develop applications connected to the rippled server for upgrading their payment mechanism.
Table of Contents
2. Ripple Architecture
3. Development with Ripplenet and Xrp
4. Use Case: Micropayments
5. Use Case: Instant Security Settlement in 6. Stock Market
7. Use Case: Settlement for Intraday Trading in Money Market
8. Use Case: Derivatives and Swaps
9. Trade Finance
11. Use Case: Islamic Banking
12. Banks of Tomorrow
About the Author
Debajani Mohanty is a solution architect who has been involved in large-scale projects and has built many scalable enterprises for B2B and B2C products, right from conceptualization to marketing, in varied domains such as travel, e-governance, e-commerce, and BFSI.
There are no reviews yet.