(as of Dec 04,2020 16:25:26 UTC – Details)
Prospecting is one of the keys to your sales success. Keeping your pipeline full ensures that you will continue to attract new business, and so your success today is a result of the prospecting you did six months ago.
In this workshop, participants will become skilled at prospecting and learn the 80/20 rule. They will learn to target and how to target them and commit to do some prospecting every day through warming up cold calls, following up on leads, or networking. Participants will also build their personal prospecting plan and learn how to ensure their future by planting seeds daily.
Who Is This Book For?
This Instructor Guide is intended for instructor-led classroom training. The Instructor Guide lays out the training in simple, easy-to-follow instructions. The course participants can find the corresponding Student Manual using the link below.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this book, you will learn to:
- Understand the importance of expanding their client base through effective prospecting.
- Learn how to use a prospecting system to make them more successful.
- Be able to identify target markets and target companies with the 80/20 rule in mind.
- Know how to develop and practice networking skills at every opportunity.
- Know how to develop, refine, and execute the art of cold calling.
Link to related books:
Prospecting for Leads Like a Pro (STUDENT GUIDE): https://www.amazon.com/dp/1774551799