points - Details)
Change = Opportunity
This is a difficult time, that’s for sure, but it’s also a time of enormous opportunity.
Entrepreneurs, small business owners, and self-employed professionals need to leverage these 8 trends to thrive in tomorrow’s economy!
Pandemic, Inc. offers a strategic roadmap for businesses navigating the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic and quarantine. The book details eight accelerating trends that form a convenient acronym:
S A L V A G E D
E: Exponential Thinking
Change creates opportunity. Seize this moment! We have never needed business leadership more than we do today. This books shows you how to survive, rebuild, and thrive in the post-COVID-19 economy. This book covers the following topics:
- Big data, analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Robotics and automation
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin
- Job displacement and the future of work
- Supply chain shocks caused by COVID-19
- Social unrest including Black Lives Matter
- Solvency issues including sovereign debt crises
- Trade imbalances and Donald Trump’s tariff trade war
- The possible disintegration of the European Union
- Solar power adoption, drone technology, 3D printing
- Autonomous electric vehicles, transport as a service (TaaS)
- Government social programs and Libertarian political views
- Institutional blindness and disruptive innovation
About the Author
Patrick Schwerdtfeger is a business futurist and keynote speaker specializing in technology trends including artificial intelligence and blockchain. He’s a regular speaker for Bloomberg TV and has lectured at numerous academic institutions including Stanford and Purdue Universities. Patrick has authored six books including Anarchy, Inc.: Profiting in a Decentralized World with Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain (Authority Publishing, 2018) and has spoken at hundreds of events around the world. He offers onsite and webinar-based programs for his clients.