(as of Jan 22,2021 18:18:57 UTC – Details)
“A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to others.” ~ Douglas MacArthur
Leadership skills are essential for everyone, and the great news is that they can be learned, meaning that there’s no excuse for poor leadership. Working with science is a way to identify and cultivate crucial leadership qualities and strengths.
This book will provide you with concise, powerful, no-nonsense advice. The information is based on experience and research ranging from neuroscience, to social psychology, and is backed up by statistical data and analysis.
Grab your chance to own this Complete Leadership Guide by Peter Allen
- Inspiring Leadership: A Guide to Mastering Leadership, Business Management, Organisation, Development and Building High Performance Teams
- Leadership 2.0: Leading Successful Teams, Businesses, Communications and Decisions Based On Neuroscience, Social Psychology and Leadership Principles
Everyone, at some point in their life, will be asked to be a Leader
Whilst some are naturally blessed with leadership skills others can still learn to become leaders through improving particular skills.
In this complete guide it’s laid out and it’s not just for all the leaders out there, it’s also for supervisors, team leaders, managers, coaches, teachers, entrepreneurs, and employees—in short, this book is for anyone who would like to learn to strengthen their professional and interpersonal relationships.
Inside You Wil Discover:
- The Pillars of Building A Successful Company Culture & High Performance Teams
- Using Your 30% Innate Talents to Turn You Into a Great Leader
- Family Leadership – Becoming a Successful & Effective Parent
- Simple Ways To Motivate & Inspire Your People During Difficult Times
- Fear-Vs-Respect & Why Leading Through Fear Is Never The Answer
- Listening – The Secret Weapon of Powerful Leaders + The Keys To Successfully Implementing It
- How Authenticity Makes a Leader More “Real’ + The 5 Basics That Make a Leader More Authentic
- Leadership Lessons from History’s Most Powerful (Napoleon, Sun Tzu, Machiavelli and more)
- The Perils, Advantages + When To Use Donald Trump’s Autocratic Leadership Style
- What Makes a Good Leader & Does Gender Matter?
- How Elon Musk Got SpaceX Off The Ground (and onto Mars) – despite facing bankruptcy and ridicule
- Insights From The Great Leadership Experts (Napoleon Hill, Dale Carnegie, Jack Welch, and more)
And much, much more…
Are you ready to further advance your personal or professional influence and become a great leader?
Take action and increase your leadership skills, expand your influence and become the best leader you can be by Reading This Book