(as of Nov 30,2020 16:20:18 UTC – Details)
Receive a complimentarly subscription to Francine and Doug's unique expert commentary and analysis in addition to legal updates and discounts if purchasing directly through Sunshine Gardens Legal Publishers (www.sunshinegardenslp.com).
Insurance Law for Common Interest Communities: Condominiums, Cooperatives and Homeowners Associations offers the only comprehensive coverage available of insurance-related topics involving common interest communities. It discusses and analyzes statutes, court decisions and policies on those topics and more. It is not only a useful reference tool for attorneys who represent common interest communities, individual owners or sit on common interest community boards, but also a valuable resource for community association managers, insurance producers and common interest community boards.
– Analysis of all uniform acts and state codes governing CIC coverage
– Highlighted Notes designed to emphasize important considerations for the attorney, manager or CIC member
– A free, downable survey of state statutes for all 50 states plus the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
– Detailed analysis of the types of insurance coverage available to common interest community associations, along with useful policy content checklists
– A comprehensive insurance primer for those new to insurance coverage laws
*complimentary subscription and exclusive member benefits only available for purchases made directly through SGLP.