(as of Jan 23,2021 08:43:32 UTC – Details)
“How to Lead a Team” is a great guide to help you take the step from being the boss to being someone your team respects and admires. It breaks all the complexities of managing a team down into 7 actionable steps!
While this guide provides you some pointers and tips for navigating your position as a leader, it also asks you to think and consider how you currently are leading. It helps you to evaluate where you are and what you, as an individual, need to change to push yourself to the next level.
This guide veers away from the specific technical approaches for your success and opens up the discussion for how you can create your success as a leader—recognizing that you can learn much more from self-evaluation and assessment than you can from any single person already experiencing success. The best way to find success is to look within yourself and dig it out.
YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to assess your management strategy.
• How high performing managers track progress and goals.
• How the empowerment of your team frees up your time.
• Why it is important to grow your team’s skills and develop their talents.
• How to encourage your team.
• How to motivate and inspire your team.
• How to be the example for your team.
• How to get out of the boss zone and into the influencer zone.
• And much more.
To help you on this journey of achieving the goal of becoming an amazing leader, this guide goes through many actionable examples and strategies. As you press yourself to grow, you will find that there are so many experiences you have already had that will help formulate your ability to be successful as a leader. Now, it’s time to take the plunge and grow!