(as of Aug 11,2021 12:03:05 UTC – Details)
In How Any Agent Can Escape the Price Battlefield, Ben Page shares his proven step-by-step method for winning more quality clients BEFORE any talk of price, coverage, service, or value pitch. This isn’t theory, it’s the result of a 20-year quest to sell more insurance inside of his agencies.
It also is NOT what you’d expect. It is NOT the tired old (and limited) advice to sell value. It’s unlike anything you’re likely to hear from marketing reps, well-meaning managers, or self-proclaimed gurus who aren’t in the trenches selling. They often encourage agents to do what Page calls “Pitching for Policies” by making value arguments (i.e., look at all of these benefits for the price!). While Page agrees that value arguments are better than just price quotes, they are nothing compared to the secrets he shares in his book.
- Section One: Discover the Real Game
- People aren’t really looking for insurance.
- People aren’t really convinced by a proposal (value argument).
- Discover what they are really looking for, what most agents never give them, and how you can be one of the few that gets what it’s about (hint: NOT a value argument).
- Section Two: Win the Real Game
- Positioning secrets to attract and win (Who, What, How and Advantages).
- How to say NO to bad business and leave them still loving you.
- How smart marketing can turn shoppers into ideal prospects.
- How nurturing low-cost referrals can help you dominate any niche.
- Learn about the cause/effect sales chain that most agents ignore.
- Discover the oft-forgotten investigation phase and how to make it work for you.
- Turn one of the most pivotal moments in a shoppers’ experience to your advantage.
- Find out why every second from inquiry to connection matters more than nearly all agents realize.
- How you can Stop the Shop and win a ton of business without your competitors ever knowing.
- Learn Ben’s proven first conversation script to make the sale BEFORE any additional work.
- Found out how to kill procrastination, improve follow-up, and go from first conversation to bound a lot faster, with less headaches, and in a way that leaves prospects LOVING you.
- Finally, learn why the presentation is the least important part of the process and how to really win.
- Section Three: Bonus
- Learn tips to win any price battles you might find yourself in. This will happen much less as you start winning outside of price or value arguments, but it’s good to know!
- Best tips for leading your sales agents to greatness in ways that few agency owners know about.
- Find out what makes a good pipeline manager and how it can support your sales efforts.
Learn a radically different paradigm that puts the agent, not the proposal, front-and-center in the game to win clients. It’s packed with solid little-known principles, strategies, and tactics that can help any insurance agent WIN a lot more quality business in a way that is entirely more fun, many times more effective, and not so driven by price.
If you’re an insurance agent, sales manager, or agency owner—buy this book. You won’t regret it.