(as of Dec 06,2020 02:56:55 UTC – Details)
Do you have trouble setting, or accomplishing your career goals?
Do you wish you knew how to manage your team better, and get them to commit to your bold vision?
The truth is…the majority of managers are simply not very good at goal-setting. (Because they were never taught how to do it properly.) Most corporate goals are never completed on time, and even your highly-educated employees are (usually) not working on essential tasks during the workday. This can be damaging to your career, and can destroy your productivity.
The solution lies in understanding that goals must be paired with well-defined metrics – in a framework specially designed to keep your team on track, and working (harmoniously) toward your corporate vision. The name of this framework is a new “goal-setting and management technique” called OKR (Objectives and Key Results.) In this audiobook, you’ll quickly learn why so many Silicon Valley companies (like Google, LinkedIn, and Twitter) have enthusiastically adopted OKR with great success.
This book will teach you how to set goals, and lead a winning team with OKR!
We will bypass the typical management dribble and show you how to set ambitious goals, and build the perfect “dream team” – a crew of enthusiastic employees, ready to make your vision a reality!
You will learn:
- How to use OKR, and immediately apply it to your own company goals and management style.
- The one attribute of traditional goal-setting – that causes so many projects to fail.
- The trick to project-management that enables your team to easily topple even the most difficult goals.
- How to inspire your team to achieve their fullest potential, by using “stretch goals”.
- The essential psychological forces that turn good leaders into great leaders.
- And how to harmonize the pursuits of upper-management, with the personal goals of each employee, so you can turn your workforce into a fine-tuned crew of relentless visionaries.
Even if you only manage a small business (with one or two employees), OKR still works. Indeed, even if you are a “digital nomad” (running your entire business from one laptop), OKR still works. As you become intimately familiar with OKR, you might find yourself wondering how you ever ran your business without it.
Ready to learn more?
Then get the audiobook today!
From the manufacturer