points - Details)
“A results getting tour de force. This is simply the best book on email marketing I have ever read.” Howard Lothrop
Email Persuasion: The Step-By-Step Guide to Attracting More Clients and Winning More Sales With Email Marketing
Business fads come and go, but Email Marketing has consistently outperformed all other marketing strategies. In Email Persuasion, marketing expert Ian Brodie reveals the techniques that are working right now to allow professionals and small businesses to connect with potential clients, build trust-based relationships and generate more sales through email.
Inside the book you’ll discover:
- The Customer Insight Mapping technique for building deep understanding of what your clients need and what will motivate them to buy from you.
- 6 surefire subject line models that will get your emails opened and read.
- The “optin formula” for getting the right people to subscribe to your emails (and how to accelerate the growth of your subscriber list).
- How to engage AND persuade with your emails so that you build a loyal ‘fan base’ ready to buy from you.
- The advanced techniques for turning email subscribers into paying clients (and why accepted wisdom on selling in emails is almost all wrong).
“We’ve seen a threefold increase in leads and we’ve won several new clients.” Adrian Willmott
Email Persuasion lays out a clear blueprint for building an engaged subscriber base, building credibility and trust through your emails and converting your subscribers into paying clients.
No jargon. No fluff. Just practical, real-world strategies that deliver results.
“Pick any one idea from this amazing collection of rock solid common sense on email marketing and just do it! Quite simply, it works!” Tony Latimer
Want to know how to build a list of ideal clients as subscribers fast? Start with the Opt-In formula on page 19.
How to get through spam filters, and “greymail” technology? Turn to page 43 for the most up to date advice.
The best format for emails? Page 57. When to send them and how frequently? Start on page 59, but also check page 83 on why frequent emailing is often more effective?
Getting your system onto autopilot? Page 95. Advanced techniques to get the right messages to the subscribers who will most value them? Page 103. Writing persuasively? Page 109.
“Ian gives you all the information you need to succeed in plain and simple English based on what actually works in the real business world today” Anna Letitia Cook
Packed full of examples, templates and clear next steps for you to do to get your own email marketing system up and running quickly and getting you results. If you’ve ever been overwhelmed by the complexity of email marketing or been unsure where to start to get the best results, Email Persuasion will provide you a clear path to succeeding with email.