(as of Nov 06,2020 06:58:32 UTC – Details)
If you want to learn about corporate finance but don’t feel like reading boring textbooks then keep reading….
This audiobook contains five manuscripts:
- Financial Reporting: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Financial Reports and Performing Financial Analysis
- Business Valuation: The Ultimate Guide to Business Valuation for Beginners, Including How to Value a Business Through Financial Valuation Methods
- Risk Management: The Ultimate Guide to Financial Risk Management as Applied to Corporate Finance
- Financial Management: The Ultimate Guide to Planning, Organizing, Directing, and Controlling the Financial Activities of an Enterprise
- Financial Statements The Ultimate Guide to Financial Statements Analysis for Business Owners and Investors
Here are just a few reasons to listen to this audiobook now, and allow it to help you improve your financial skills:
- Competitive analysis: By discovering how to take a really in-depth look at their financial statements, you can pinpoint where the extra profit comes from
- Customer checks: You won’t just get a feeling for their creditworthiness now but you will be able to see exactly where the pain points are so that you know just where to look to spot any deterioration in their ability to pay
- You’ll discover how to mitigate risk
- You’ll learn how to make the right acquisitions by asking the right questions and ensure no one tries to pull the wool over your eyes
- You’ll discover how to achieve a better price if you ever were to sell a business
- You’ll learn what financial ratios are most important for your business, and how to budget effectively
- You’ll learn how to analyze your business’ performance
- You’ll be able to deal with experts much better
- And much, much more
Listen to this audiobook now if you want to learn more about corporate finance!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
From the manufacturer