(as of Dec 06,2020 03:00:30 UTC – Details)
Find all of the following, explained in plain-English:
- What is corporate finance?
- What’s the difference between finance and accounting?
- Methods for raising capital (borrowing, selling equity)
- Dividend policy
- Capital structure, weighted-average cost of capital
- Forecasting cash flows
- Time value of money (future value, present value, discount rate)
- Net present value (NPV), internal rate of return (IRR), and other capital budgeting methods
- Bond valuation
- Stock valuation
- Market efficiency