(as of Dec 09,2020 23:39:07 UTC – Details)
If you want to become a more effective and appreciated leader, improving the knowledge of all the technical areas and traits that the role of COO embraces, then pay attention.
The chief operating officer is the second-in-direction to the CEO. It supervises all tasks and guarantee that groups progress in the direction of accomplishing the business objectives.
The COO will give initiative and vital vision to the organisation. It will bring operational, administrative, and authoritative methodology, revealing structures and activity controls to the organization. The COO will adequately convey and encourage development among the official group and all representatives. It is a crucial position of authority that will drive results, prod development, and increment the general proficiency of the company.
Specifically, the chapters of this audiobook cover the following topics among others:
- What is a COO and his or her role in an organization? Why a COO is so important
- List of management dictionary and definitions
- Become a COO: how, role, strategy, etc.
- List and explanation of the COO character traits
- How to win: daily habits, mindset, ability, etc. for success
- List of disciplines
- Technical areas: finance, human resources, operations, governance, risks, legal, compliance, communications, public relations, etc.
- Relationship with the board of directors
- COO vs CEO
- Features of the COO of the future in the digital economy
- Practical insight
- Shortlist of COO case success stories
So, if you need a practical handbook that covers all the strategies, roles, risks, technical areas, future aspects, practical insight, and traits that should be in the COO, this audiobook is for you. Scroll up to the top of the page and click the “Buy Now” button. The secret of your success is one click away!