(as of Nov 27,2020 19:44:06 UTC – Details)
So, you’ve gone freelance. And you’re making a living. But have you made yourself a life?
Freelancing should set you free. But for some, it’s more like a prison sentence – because they just don’t make enough money.
Cash Money Freelancing will show you how to turn your freelance business into a bona fide money-making machine.
It’s packed with ideas to turbo-charge your freelancing, from setting your goals through to making better deals, earning higher fees and exploring new ways to grow.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
Understanding work, wealth and money mind
- What does wealth mean to you? (It’s more than just money…)
- Why you need a ‘money mind’ as well as a ‘work mind’
- Why ‘just doing the work’ isn’t enough
- Why earning more money needn’t mean tossing your principles overboard
- Knowing your purpose
- How to set an earnings target
- Why you have to leave your past behind
- Identifying your ideal client
- Why you need to build a financial cushion
Setting and presenting your prices
- How to understand the unique value you offer
- The best ways to charge – and what you should charge for
- Why precedents are so powerful – and profitable
- How to present your prices more persuasively
Negotiating deals like a pro
- Why you need to keep emotion out of negotiations
- How to set your topline and baseline prices
- Knowing your best alternative to a deal – and your prospect’s
- Why introductory discounts and free samples make no sense
Proven techniques for increasing your rates
- Why you have to charge more – not just work more
- How to charge more to new and existing clients
- Should you keep pace with inflation – or just double your rates overnight?
Ways to be more entrepreneurial
- Build a menu of service packages to help clients buy from you
- Work on retainer or sell service subscriptions
- Specialize, semi-specialize or generalize?
- Get some help by buddying up or delegating
- Broaden your business by diversifying or moving along the value chain.
If you’ve got the skills, the work and the clients, but your freelance business still isn’t jumping the way it should, Cash Money Freelancing has the answers you need. It’s like a double espresso for your freelance business!
Look at it this way. This book costs less than a round of drinks, but the ideas it contains could add hundreds or even thousands to your freelance earnings. You do the math!