points - Details)
Note: Thanks for all those who’ve purchased the book. The feedback for this book has been overwhelmingly positive. However, I do have to address a criticism from some customers, who are expecting advanced financial analysis. This book is titled ‘Basic’; which means it is for those who are looking to implement Python for Basic Financial Analysis. The final chapter has a few advanced trading strategies, but the main purpose of this book is to get you started using Python for Financial Analysis.
Are you looking to automate your trading strategy? Are you looking for a more efficient way of completing your financial analysis?
Python is the answer.
While looking to gain summarize our knowledge on the subject, we realized that there was a lot of information available in books and the internet. However, there seemed to be too much information. There were 500-page textbooks on the subject that had very little practical use. They were pretty useless for beginners just like a dictionary is useless for anyone trying to learn a language. All these books had tons of theory with no step-by-step guide.
There were a whole bunch of other blogs that had basic programming information with no relation to financial strategies.
With this in mind, this book starts you off with a step-by-step guide to install Python on your computer; and plot/visualize relevant financial data. Later in the book, you can build on your basic knowledge to learn more about advanced financial analysis and trading strategies to move forward. This book is what you’ve been looking for.
Here’s What’s Included In this Book:
- 5 Reasons why Python is the best programming language for implementing financial trading strategies
- 4 Basic Trading Strategies for Success that most people have forgotten
- The Importance of Time Series Data in Trading Analysis
- Step-by-Step Guide to Setting up your Python workspace
- How to Import Time Series Data from Global Databases into Python
- 4 Different Methods and Examples to Analyze Data with Python Pandas
- The Best Python Methods to Visualize Data to make Effective Decisions
- 4 Common Python Financial Analysis tools to decide which securities to invest in
- 5 Trading Strategies to forecast market trends
Even if you have never touched a computer in your life so far, you will gain a lot from this book.
Scroll up and click “Add to Cart” now