(as of Jul 23,2021 23:42:06 UTC – Details)
- You see or use a product that you notice has obvious flaws that can be improved
- You check the product on Amazon and notice that the product is selling very well
- You get in touch with a supplier to manufacture the product for you
- The supplier then ships this product to Amazon warehouse for you
- Amazon handles the selling and shipping of the product to customers for you
- Amazon takes their share of the profit and credits your bank account with your net earnings
Literally, all you have to do is monitor your inventory and make sure the supplier keeps sending the product to Amazon so you don’t run out of stock!
And what’s more?
- With an increase in sales, there’s no need to worry about inventory space, manpower for managing, packing and delivering orders!
- Your FBA products become eligible for premium delivery options like unlimited free one-day and two-day delivery with Amazon Prime – helping you crush your competitors who aren’t selling via Amazon.
- You benefit from enhanced customer shopping experience, increased customer demand and loyalty because of the premium delivery options you offer.
- You leverage Amazon’s world class packaging, shipping, customer service and returns – and your brand benefits massively
- and much, much more!
If you fancy yourself making money online this way, then this book is certainly for you.
This book will show you, step-by-step, all you need to do to be successful and profitable selling your products on Amazon.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- How the Amazon FBA business model works
- How to find profitable and low competition products to sell on Amazon
- Specific tools you need for different aspect of the Amazon FBA process
- A step-by-step breakdown of the costs involved in starting an Amazon FBA business
- 9 key criteria for selecting a product that sells like crazy
- How to create artificial demand for products that have little or no demand
- The one big mistake beginners make that result in significant Amazon storage fees – and how you can avoid it
- The profile of products that are most likely to attract litigations (you need to stay clear of them)
- 6 places you can find reliable suppliers
- 5 ways to spot shady suppliers and evaluate supplier reliability
- Shipping strategy that will allow you to take advantage of the “holiday rush” in December
- How to effectively launch your product and gather reviews
- 3 ways to optimise your Amazon product listings to increase conversions and boost sales
- 7 simple and effective ways to cross-sell any complementary products you have
- How to scale your Amazon FBA business to $10,000 a month and beyond
…and much, much more!
The information in this book has worked for countless other people with no prior experience starting an online business. It’ll work for you as long as you’re willing to put in the work and follow the strategies discussed in this book.
Excited to get started?
Scroll to the top of the page and click the "BUY NOW" button!