(as of Nov 18,2020 00:23:47 UTC – Details)
A beautiful and practical Accounting Ledger Book
If you consider yourself a busy manager who loves planning your company or accounting department and prefer analog handwriting tools over digital devices, this Accounting Ledger Book is perfect for you.
Track all your Payment and Deposit on the go with this practical and easy to use Accounting Ledger Book Journal. It is both functional and simple.
Accounting Ledger Book – Features:
- Dedicated page for Company, Phone, Email, Address, book No, Continued from Book No, Start & End Date
- 110 Ledger Pages Inside with Sheet No., Year, No., Date, Description, Account, Payment, Deposit, and Total Balance.
- A perfect size allows plenty of room for writing all the details & a small space to add additional notes.
- Perfect for small & medium business, easy to carry around.
- Printed on High Quality, Bright White paper.
- Beautiful Corporate Design Cover.
- Dimensions: – 8.5″ x 11″ inches – 113 pages.
- Made in the USA.
In bookkeeping and accounting, a ledger is a book for collecting historical transaction data from a journal and organizing entries by account. In general Small business owners only use a general Accounting Ledger Book Journal that includes all transactions.
Accounting Ledger Book is a journal in which you can preserve the information of all the transactions and financial statements. Keep track of your finances with this simple yet functional Accounting Ledger Book, its a perfect tool for personal and small & medium business.
Accounting Ledger Book allows you a quick view of all transactions (Payment and Deposit) in an account at once. Keeping an Accounting Ledger Book is a fairly simple deal, requiring you to log every financial transaction from your business in a journal.
Keeping an Accounting Ledger Book Journal is one of the tenets of basic accounting and it’s a great tool to have control of your financial status.
Perfect for YOU or as a GIFT for anyone who loves planning Budgets.
Grab Yours Today!